Regular US History (RUSH)
Mr. Lillibridge's 6th Period Regular U.S. History
"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere"- Chinese Proverb
ALL WORLD WAR II POWERPOINTS AND STUDY GUIDES ARE BELOW.
This page is where you can find all the days agenda, PowerPoints, assignments, and projects. I encourage you to constantly check this site when you have any questions about "what is due" or "what we did". If you do not find what you are looking for, please feel free to ask me in class.
- Expectations- Late Work (Yellow Journalism Project-Friday)
- Ch. 12.1-2 Questions Due
- 4: American Life in the 1920s
- 5: Ch.13.1 T-Chart Rural vs. Urban Lifestyle (see ppt)
- Warm Up
- Limiting Immigration ppt.
- Ch. 12.1-2 Questions on the ppt.
CH. 11 TEST HAS BEEN MOVED TO MONDAY!
- Ch. 11 World War I Test- Friday
- Ch. 11 Study Guide- Due Friday
- Notebook Check- Due Friday
- REVIEW DAY
- Warm-Up Treaty of Versailles
- #13 Then and Now: Wilson's Fourteen Points Analysis
- Ch. 11 Study Guide
- Warm-Up WWI Airplanes Video Clip
- #11 Trench Warfare ppt. Notes cont.
- #12 Wilson's Fourteen Points and the Treaty of Versailles ppt. Notes
- #10 War at Home ppt. Notes cont.
- #11 Trench Warfare ppt. Notes
- #10 War at Home ppt. Notes
- Ch. 11 Study Guide DUE FRIDAY (day of test)
- War at Home pt. 1
- #9 Ch. 11.3 Questions 1-3 on page 395
- CNN Student News
- U.S. Prepares for War
- CNN Student News
- American Neutrality cont.
- Extra Credit: www.KONY2012.com
- #6 KWL Chart- WWI
- Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- #7 American Neutrality (ethnicity and economic ties)
- Hand back Notebooks/Assignments
- Notebook Organizational Skills
- Benchmark Test
- #5 Causes of World War I- Graphic Organizer
1) Ch. 10 Key Vocabulary Terms
2) What Would You Do?- President McKinley reaction to Cuba
3) Ch. 10.3 Questions 1&2 on page 358
4) Ch. 10.4 Questions 1-3 on page 365
5) Causes of WWI Graphic Organizer
6) KWL- WWI
7) War Begins and American Neutrality Notes
9) Ch. 11.3 Questions 1-3 on page 395
10) War at Home ppt. notes
11) Trench Warfare ppt. notes
12) Wilson's Fourteen Points and the Treaty of Versailles ppt. Notes
13) Then and Now: Wilson's Fourteen Points Assignment
1) Yellow Fever Project
2) Spanish-American War In-Class Project
1) KONY.com- write an elected official
2) Vocabulary definitions w/ Ch. 11 Study Guide
New AIM sn: pmacplhs
Send me an aim if you need help or have questions...
Due Every Tue and Thursday Current Events:
- Find an article on politics or the economy.
- Write one paragraph summary of the article
- Write one paragraph why this article is important for students.
See documents below:
New slogan: LERPS = "Liberty, Equality, Rights, and Popular Sovereignty"
Looking for Fun and Interesting Primary Sources:
PBS Online News:
Geography of USA:
Link to American Experience Podcasts: These are cool:
Presidential Timeline- with some video and audio
Video and Audio of American Presidents