Link Student Ambassadors
Welcome to the Link Student Ambassadors page!
Link Student Ambassadors are representatives of Point Loma High School that act as leaders on campus and peer mentors for a variety of events throughout the school year.
We need student ambassadors for the 2021-2022 school year so if you are interested please read through the info below and complete the required documents!
- Be a junior or senior in the 2021-22 School Year
- Have exemplary behavior that positively represents our school
- No suspensions or expulsions during high school
- Have good grades
- Be available, nice, and helpful as a leader and role model for any grade level when representing our school
- Complete the Application at the bottom of this page by Tuesday September 28th!
LINK Student Ambassadors' main responsibility is to be a leader and good representative for all Pointers and members of the community. Special focus is placed on incoming freshmen and transfer students in order to help them have the best educational experience possible at PLHS. Our biggest event is Freshmen/New Student Orientation where we lead groups of freshmen and welcome them to our school with a fun event and tours of our campus. As a student ambassador, you're expected to come to EVERY event that you are able to attend, however, your attendance is REQUIRED for Freshmen Orientation Day AND its training day, where we go over the plan and what's expected.