Senior students who qualify as Teaching Assistants are expected to attend classes daily, be present in class for the duration of the period and participate in a variety of activities associated with classroom instruction; such as:
- Serve as a mentor to younger students in the classroom
- Tutor/assist students with classwork and homework
- Assist in appropriate curricular activities
- Consult regularly with the cooperating teacher
- For online learning, they may be responsible for taking attendance during class, running break-out groups, acting as a co-host in Zoom, etc.
Please complete the application form and have it signed by your teacher, parent/guardian, counselor and Principal Lowry. Application form