Prestige Portraits is the senior yearbook photographer. Portrait Sessions will be held on campus in the PAC on Aug 14-Aug 22.
There is no fee for the Essential Session (yearbook only).
They provide the tuxedos, velvet drapes, and graduation cap and gown if necessary.
Portraits must be taken prior to October 13 to insure being included in the yearbook.
Appointments were distributed if you don't know when yours is, or need to change it, please
call (858) 935-6969 or email email@example.com.
Session packets that were sent home with students include:
- Sit session options - if you plan on having a portrait sitting that involves multiple clothing changes there are fees $30, $40, $50, and $60. (portraits not included)
- Platinum session Information (Outdoor photography)
- Family Portrait Session Discount
- Grad Photo Key chains - 2 for only $12 (create onsite)
What happens after completing your Portrait Session?
- After receiving your proofs - Please visit shopprestigeportraits.com to choose and submit your "Yearbook choice" If you do not select a pose, one will be chosen for you.
- You must submit your selection by November 3, if you do not submit your image by the selected date you will need to get an approval from your yearbook adviser.
There are three ways to place your order:
- Online www.shop.prestigeportraits.com
- Phone 1-800-736-4775
- Make an appointment at the studio (858) 935-6969