Online Learning for 2020-2021
- Go to the www.pointlomahigh.com website and find your teachers under “Teacher Pages” (under Quick Links or Contact us). Their page will tell you whether they are using Google Classroom or Canvas, with a code for you to log in/access the class.
- Be sure to log in using your SDUSD student email address! Your student mail is: your student ID@stu.sandi.net. (Example: email@example.com)
- Still can't access your virtual classes? Email your teacher for their Google Classroom or Canvas code.
Yes! Log in to your classes according to your schedule. Attendance will be taken each day.
Will these grades during online learning be on my official transcript?
Yes! Since school started on August 31st, you have been working towards grades on your transcript.
Will I still receive a citizenship grade for my classes?
Yes! You will receive a citizenship grade based on our Digital Citizenship Rubric For Students
What if I miss a class period?
What if I still need a chromebook or textbooks?
- Textbook and Chromebook distribution will occur every Tuesday from 1-3pm in the Library unless otherwise specified on our website.
- Vehicles will enter into Clove Street parking lot and drive up the fire lane to library to receive materials.
- Parent/student will meet school personnel and give name and ID#.
- Exit through the Chatsworth Exit.
- All staff/students/parents must wear face coverings and practice social distancing.
- If you are unable to pick-up materials on a Tuesday from 1-3PM please contact our library tech, Lisa Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm an alternate time.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT FOR PARENTS
FRESHMAN & NEW STUDENT INFORMATION:
Are you new to Point Loma High School or want further information?
Clubs and other extracurricular activities will still be offered but in a virtual format until we can return safely onsite. Contact our ASB Director, Amy Denney (email@example.com), if interested in starting/joining a club.