How to start a club
We welcome any student to start a club at any time at PLHS. We pride ourselves on the number of clubs we have annually - and on the diversity of the clubs, also. Clubs must re-apply each year - so, even if your club was active last year, you still need to submit a club application again this year.
Here's what to do:
- Find a faculty member who is willing to be your advisor.
- With that faculty member, fill out the club application. First make a copy of the application, then you will be able to edit it. Just type names in for signatures.
- Email completed link (not .pdf) to Mrs. Denney at [email protected]. Be sure to adjust the settings so that anyone with the link can edit - or, you can add these specific people ([email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected]).
- Once your club is approved, it will appear on the list of clubs here.
- Email Mrs. Denney for bulletin notices - or click here.
- Ask Mrs. Denney if you have any questions. And, let Mrs. Denney know when your meetings/fundraisers/events are so she can add them to the club calendar and update your club's portion of the web site. Please email her at [email protected] with your Zoom meeting link (if applicable) as well as day/time of your meetings so she can advertise.
- Have fun! Do good things with your club! Provide service, help to connect other students to school, be positive!