Class of 2022
TIME: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
PLACE: Hyatt Mission Bay
- Clear all debts (library, clubs, athletics, etc.)
- 2.0 G.P.A. (cumulative academic and citizenship grades)
- ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT: No Uncleared (A's) and Unexcused (U's) absences or Truancies (Z's) between April 25th and May 16th. If you are absent, make sure your parent calls the school to excuse your absence.
- No Referrals or Suspensions
- Completed Dance Contract (google form https://forms.gle/x17C2SBetDGzob678 ) for you and your guest (non PLHS students under 21 years old allowed) PDF is attached below. Print copy and take to guest school for approval or to our admin if guest is not high school student.
- Current PLHS I.D.
- Athletes: Return your uniforms as soon as the competition season is over, unless your team is in play-offs, to avoid being placed in the indebtedness list.
- Sold in the financial office and online between May 17th and June 1st
Saturday-Sunday, June 11th -12th
Senior breakfast and yearbook signing party
(Students will be given 8 tickets for early entrance to the commencement ceremony after rehearsal. If you need more than 8, contact Mrs. Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org after May 1st to be placed on the waiting list for extra tickets.)
Cap and Gown Distribution
If you need to order your cap and gown, click here.
If you want to purchase (to keep as souvenir and be able to decorate the cap), go to the Jostens website linked above. The cost went up to $40.
If you want to borrow (cannot keep any part -- cap, gown or tassel and cannot decorate cap), click on the link below, scroll down to the bottom and click on the button that says BORROW CAP AND GOWN. Fill out the form and submit. You will need to return all parts right after the graduation ceremony.
If you are not sure if you ordered one or have any questions about any senior activity, see Mrs. Hedges in room 1003.
Please print out this template if you would like to decorate your graduation cap. It must be approved by Administration by June 10th.
- Academic Distinction: Cords or Tassels
- CSF Cords
- Traditional tribal regalia or recognized objects of religious or cultural significance as an adornment
- On-Campus Site Approved Club & Organizations: Cords, Pins, Sashes (i.e. ASB, JROTC)
Some things to note about Yearbooks: They will be available for $80 now and $100 starting second semester. Purchasing books online allows you to split up the the full amount over 3 equal payments until the price change in January. Personalization (adding your name and icons) is only offered online.
Yearbooks will be part of the ASB bundle for $85. That means the ASB part is $25 and the Yearbook ends up being $60. There is no personalization available if a yearbook is purchased with the bundle.
Some things to note about Senior Ads: They are first come, first served. There is limited space available. The ad space is open until the end of January or until all space is filled, whichever comes first.
Questions can be directed to me at email@example.com