Class of 2022
TO DO LIST BEFORE GRADUATION
Any outstanding SCHOOL DEBTS for fundraising money, uniform, or equipment charges, should be cleared in the Financial Office. Library debts shall be cleared in the Library.
SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP
Seniors must pick up a SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP at the Library Circulation Desk starting on Wednesday 6/8.
*The senior clearance slip is required to pick up a cap and gown*
REQUESTING FINAL TRANSCRIPT
- Must be done through Xello
Saturday-Sunday, June 11th -12th
Senior breakfast and Field Day
(Students will be given 8 tickets for early entrance to the commencement ceremony after rehearsal. If you need more than 8, contact Mrs. Rodriguez at [email protected] after May 1st to be placed on the waiting list for extra tickets.)
Cap and Gown Distribution
If you need to order your cap and gown, click here.
- Seniors may not bring extra items with them to the gym on graduation day—a phone/camera is the exception. There will be no “check-in” service for unnecessary items brought into the gym; the gym is not locked during the graduation ceremony.
Guests with tickets can enter the stadium beginning at 2pm. Guests may enter campus at the gates on this map. Both the Visitor and Home Stands will be open for seating. Seating is non-reserved and open on a first come, first serve basis. Please check with your student after rehearsal on which side of the field they are sitting in order to get the best view. Non-ticketed guests may enter at 2:45pm. ADA parking is available in the Clove St. parking lot and golf cart shuttle service is available to the stadium. Only ADA parking and guests whose students are participating on the stage will be able to park in the Clove St. lot, otherwise street parking is available.
- Parking is available in the Clove St. lot ONLY for families of the students who will be speaking on stage and cars displaying handicap plates or placards. Guests should allow ample time to locate parking in the neighborhood surrounding PLHS and to walk to the entrances in order to be on time for the 3 PM ceremony.
Guests may not take balloons or air-horns into the stands. Balloon bouquets will be secured to the side fences until after the ceremony. Air-horns will be confiscated. Staff members have been assigned this duty at each entrance (Voltaire St. and Stadium Entrance). Graduates may carry a phone or camera.
A professional photographer will be taking pictures of students as the cross the stage. Photos will be available for FREE download within 24 hours of the ceremony.
Please print out this template if you would like to decorate your graduation cap. It must be approved by Administration by June 10th. Please bring your APPROVED template with your cap to commencement.
- Academic Distinction: Cords or Tassels
- CSF Cords
- Traditional tribal regalia or recognized objects of religious or cultural significance as an adornment
- On-Campus Site Approved Club & Organizations: Cords, Pins, Sashes (i.e. ASB, JROTC)