Class of 2019
Class of 2019 Senior Activities
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE TO ALL SENIOR ACTIVITIES
- Clear outstanding 2nd semester detentions
- Clear all debts (library, clubs, athletics, etc.)
- G.P.A. (Cumulative academic and citizenship grades)
- No Referrals or Suspensions
- Completed Dance Contract (if applicable)
- Current PLHS I.D.
- Athletes: Return your uniforms as soon as the competition season is over, unless your team is in play-offs, to avoid being placed in the indebtedness list.
- DATE: Saturday, June 1st
- TIME: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- PLACE: Birch Aquarium in La Jolla
Tickets will be sold at the financial office and online. Your dance contract, attendance and debts will be checked before a ticket is issued. Prices are as follows:
- $50.00+ticketing operation fee, when purchased on May 6th-27th
IN PERSON AT FINANCIAL OFFICE:
- $50.00, when purchased on May 13th-23th
- $70.00, when purchased on May 28th-30th
- CASH ONLY!!!
Thursday, May 30th is the last day to buy prom tix
- There will be desserts, chocolate fountain, and unlimited drinks
- You may be dropped off in front of the venue or use the free parking lot.
- Free coat check.
- THERE WILL NOT BE A FORMAL PHOTOGRAPHER AT THE PROM.
- We will have photo booths and caricature artists.
- If you want formal portraits, make your own arrangements before coming to the prom
SENIOR AWARDS NIGHT
Thursday, June 6th- In the Big Gym –Doors open at 6 pm. Ceremony begins at 6:30.
Saturday-Sunday, June 8th -9th -- Non-School Sponsored Event: (Grad Nite tickets are sold out. More information will be sent later to students who bought tickets)
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES - *All seniors must attend all activities. Attendance will be taken.
Friday, June 7th
- 9:00 am - Check-In
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am Senior Breakfast (Location TBD)
- 10:00 am-1:00 pm On the Field Event (entertainment)
Monday, June 10th
- 1:00 pm Graduation Rehearsal in the Big Gym
- 2:30 pm Cap and Gown Distribution in the Big Gym
Tuesday, June 11th
- 3:00 pm -5:00 pm Commencement Ceremony (Seniors need to be in the Big Gym at 1:00 pm)
- 8 tickets for early entry (2 pm) will be given to all seniors the day before, during graduation rehearsal. Extra tickets and seating for disable individuals and one attendant will be available upon request from Mrs. Esther Rodriguez starting on May 1st. General admission for people without tickets will begin at 2:30 pm.
TO DO LIST BEFORE GRADUATION
Any outstanding SCHOOL DEBTS for fundraising money, uniform, or equipment charges, should be cleared in the Financial Office. Library debts shall be cleared in the Library.
SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP
Seniors must pick up a SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP at the Library Circulation Desk starting on Friday 6/7.
*The senior clearance slip is required to pick up a cap and gown*
REQUESTING FINAL TRANSCRIPT
- Must be done through Naviance
- Only 1 transcript needed – indicate school you are attending in the fall. Please note that our Registrar Mrs. Blake closes for the summer on July 1st.
DO IN NAVIANCE
- Commitment to one school
- ***Senior Survey*** You need to turn in a copy of your completed survey to Ms. Cooper in the Library before you are given a clearance slip to pick up your cap and gown.
- For both, indicate the ONE school you are attending in the fall to ensure your transcripts and records go to the correct school
REMEMBER: Prom, Grad Nite and Graduation Ceremony are a PRIVILEGE, not a right…Do what is required to make sure you are allowed to participate -- STAY FOCUSED!!