Class of 2018: Request Your Final Transcript
How to Request Your Final Transcript
2. Click on the “colleges” tab
3. Click on “colleges I am applying to”
4. Make sure your college list is up to date, including the “Results” section
a. If there are colleges missing from your list, including community college(s), click “add to this list”.
b. Once your list is finalized, click on the pencil under “Edit”; make sure that the boxes are checked for each college for which you have submitted an application (“I have submitted my application”).
i. While you are on this page, make sure you update the “Result” (whether you have been “Accepted”, “Denied”, or “Waitlisted”) for each college on your list.
ii. In addition, if there are any colleges on your list that you did not submit applications for, select “Withdrawn”.
c. The final step on this page is to hit “Update Applications”.
5. Next, scroll down below your college list, to “College that I am attending” from the list, select the college you will be attending and then hit “Update”.
6. Finally, scroll up above your college list and below the blue Common App. box, click on “request transcripts”.
a. Under “Request Final Transcripts”, the college you are attending should be listed, check the box for only one school and hit “Request Final Transcripts”.
b. If the college you will be attending isn’t listed, scroll down to that college and check the box “add request”. Then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit “Request Transcripts”.
i. Click on the “colleges” tab then "colleges I'm applying to"
ii. Repeat Step #6 & 6a
**If you have any questions or problems completing this process, please see Mrs. Blake, the registrar, in the counseling office.