How to Access Google Classroom Accounts
Before you get started, this is what you'll need to access any Google Classroom Page:
1.Your child's student ID and password. If you don't have this, send me an email or text and I can give it to you
2. The Class Code: rcapnou
To access Google Classroom, you'll need to follow these steps in order.
1. Go to Google.com
2. Sign on with your child's student email account: (IDemail@example.com). (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. You will be re-directed to the district portal, where you will sign in again with just ID # and the password.
4. Now you'll be redirected to the Google Home Page. Notice the circular Icon at the top right corner (I believe it's purple) with your child's first initial to make sure you're signed in (but no need to click on it)
5. Go to the gray grid/dropbox on the right hand side of the Google Homepage and click Google Classroom.
6. My Classroom page will pop up (Chelsea Scarafone's Google Classroom) and you'll just need to press *Join* and type in the class code: rcapnou
Feel free to contact me if you have trouble!