Class of 2018
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE TO ALL SENIOR ACTIVITIES
- Clear outstanding 2nd semester detention
- Clear all debts (library, clubs, athletics, etc.)
- 0 G.P.A. (Cumulative academic and citizenship grades)
- No Referrals or Suspensions
- Completed Dance Contract (if applicable)
- Current PLHS I.D.
- Athletes: Return your uniforms as soon as the competition season is over, unless your team is on play-offs, to avoid being placed in the indebtedness list.
Friday-Saturday, May 11th-12th -- Non-School Sponsored Event: (Grad Nite tickets are sold out. More information will be sent later to students who bought tickets)
Thursday, May 31st at 6:10 against the Marlins: Graduates will be honored at this game. All graduates receive a commemorative hat. School with most tickets sold will throw the first pitch.
- DATE: Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
- TIME: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- PLACE: USD – Hahn Center
Tickets will be sold at the financial office. Your dance contract, attendance and debts will be checked before a ticket is issued. Prices are as followed:
- $50.00 when purchased on May 14th-25th
- $55.00 when purchased on May 29th-31st
- CASH ONLY!!!
Thursday, May 31st is the last day to buy prom tix
- There will be desserts, chocolate fountains, and unlimited drinks
- You may be dropped off in front of the venue or find parking in the parking lot east of the hall.
- Free coat check.
- THERE WILL NOT BE A FORMAL PHOTOGRAPHER AT THE PROM.
- We will have photo booths and caricature artists.
- If you want formal portraits, make your own arrangements before coming to the prom
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES - *All seniors must attend all activities. Attendance will be taken.
Monday, June 11th 9:00 am - Check-In
9:00 am - 10:00 am Senior Breakfast
10:00 am-1:00 pm On the Field Event (entertainment)
Tuesday, June 12th 1:00 pm Graduation Rehearsal
2:30 pm Cap and Gown Distribution
Wednesday, June 13th 3:00 pm -5:00 pm Commencement Ceremony
(Seniors need to be in the Gym at 1:00 pm)
TO DO LIST BEFORE GRADUATION
Any outstanding SCHOOL DEBTS for fundraising money, uniform, or equipment charges, should be cleared in the Financial Office. Library debts shall be cleared in the Library.
SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP
Seniors must pick up a SENIOR CLEARANCE SLIP at the Library Circulation Desk starting on FRIDAY 6/8/18
*The senior clearance slip is required to pick up a cap and gown*
REQUESTING FINAL TRANSCRIPT
- Must be done through Naviance
- Only 1 transcript needed – indicate school you are attending in the fall. Please note that our Registrar Mrs. Blake closes for the summer on July 3th.
DO IN NAVIANCE
- Commitment to one school
- ***Senior Survey*** You need to turn in a copy of your completed survey to Ms. Cooper in the Library before you are given a clearance slip to pick up your cap and gown.
For both, indicate the ONE school you are attending in the fall to ensure your transcripts and records go to the correct school
REMEMBER: Prom, Grad Nite and Graduation Ceremony are a PRIVILEGE not a right…Do what is required to make sure you are allowed to participate -- STAY FOCUSED!!